Over the years computers have become an integral part of the office environment. Today’s world is totally dominated by computers and their usage across all fields and everywhere in the world. This calls for the need for IT professionals to understand the basics of the core of computing and to acquire the skills to manage common computer-centred challenges in order for users to enjoy the efficiency and effective use of computer devices which will enhance productivity. Computers and their devices are utilised in connection with the help of NETWORKING which puts no barrier to distance. In the networking field Cisco continues to dominate the industry as the premier enterprise networking vendor. And it’s no surprise: Since the 1980s, Cisco has been one of the biggest global networking companies, growing from a seller of switches and routers to a provider of complex telecommunications, cybersecurity, and networking solutions. Hence the need for us to adapt to Cisco courses which we offer with expert faculty.
- Understand the fundamentals of computer technology, networking, and security.
- Identify hardware, peripheral, networking, and security components of a computer.
- Understand the basic functionality of the router and switch OS.
- Understand basic troubleshooting methodology.
- Practice proper safety procedures while working with computers.
- Effectively interact with customers and peers.
- Identify and define network components, models, and protocols
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot networks
- Manage and monitor networks
- Implement security methods to ensure network security
- Describe the enterprise desktop lifecycle.
- Assess hardware and infrastructure readiness for enterprise level desktop deployment.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes